Saturday, January 2, 2010

如果的事 · Happy December 2009

Really long time I didn't upload and update my blog already.

That's pretty sorry about that because I was busy about friend's wedding and my sister's wedding which is nearly  at the corner as I have a lot of assignment and many works to finish.


21th December 2009 was my 18 birthday and I really thanks Facebook birthday reminder application created for hundred over people greet me about my birthday. Thanks for all my friends that gave me a lot of present on it  for many people celebrate birthday with me. As for my dad, he wish to see me dare to go for blood donation. So why not I go? Afternoon, my classmate celebrate with me at 'bak kut teh ong' and at night, T&T celebrate with me at OXO Cafelab.


23th December 2009, songs practice at church for Boon & Grace wedding dinner. After that, we went for dinner at Ox Taiwanese restaurant yet the next day, Hui Wen found that she has a food poison after the dinner.


24th December 2009, go for Christmas celebration with T&T cell group and Laura's families at 4th auntie's house. The marinate of the chicken wings were nice and tasty which Pastor Shirley give Jen auntie a highest rates. As for the gift exchange session, I got a big box of Carlbury Milk Chocolate.^^ .. Then we went to Queensbay for countdown session with Hui Wen's friends, Tim, Edwina and Steven. I saw my secondary schoolmates that they get a shock while seeing me wearing so weird to countdown. That's fashion, okay.
Because I just came from BBQ.





































26th December 2009, big day for Boon and Grace, the decoration of the church is nice and full of joyous in the ceremony. All the 'audience' are ready and excited about the kissing part. When the pastor announce that 'You may kiss the bride', all of us just stand up and put our hands together to shout for it. While for the time when the bridegroom came to 'get' his wife, I was the helper for that day so I had a responsible to 'play' the bridegroom and his so call brother. Yet, I was played by them for they have so many people around to support the bridegroom. During the dinner night, we all took photograph with this lovely couple and the major is that our 'doctor Emmy' is back!! Hurray!! Nice to meet her again. We were really panic to present the song we plan to greet them. Finally, it ends with a happy ending.

No comments: