Monday, May 31, 2010

如果的事 · One day trip to Von's house 24th May 2010

One day trip to Yvonne’s house after the class ended on 11am with Xuer. Lunch with both of these jokers and we start to talk on the video post by Brooke and Jacqueline. Casey keeps on ask me to pay and bank in to her and yet I have no idea to deposit to her because my bank has left on RM14.50. Poor little Esther that going to borrow loan shark~

Junice, Yvonne’ mom baby seated that cute and makes a lot of fun for us. Vain little girl talks ‘bad word’ without knowing the meaning that makes us laugh with her funny action.
Class end at 6.00pm, everyone looks energetic while I was exhaust and only foods imagine in front of me. The English assignment is hard to complete, from Ms Lye that we have to redo the assignment again into a simple one.

No comments: