Monday, December 7, 2009

如果的事 · Korean Palace 4- 12 - 2009 Friday Sunny











For I am sitting right at the corner in study room that nobody around there and start to day dreaming over there. Just now I was going to toilet to ‘digest’ out my waste, people start to murmuring that the toilet is smelly, for I am the one who make the toilet smells bad. Sorry, I am not purposely to do that. That girl who complain so loud make me feel that I am doing bad things.



As I was waiting for Xuer, mummy calls me to tell me that the ZOE conference meeting is open for all congregation so she ask me and daddy to join. (before that, pastor Shirley said that only for those who are paid for the ZOE camp can go). The ZOE ministry is a evangelism of Jesus Christ to serve and pray for the nation, mostly are Korean organization.


After looking for Xuer, Survine calls us to accompany her for lunch for both of us not yet having our lunch so we go for it together. I dislike Friday class, because that is only one class that I have to wake up on 6 am, then stay at the college study room for 3 hours that it is just like my second home.


We plan to go for Korean food. At first, I thought that Survine would like to bring us to new Korean restaurant – Dao Rei, yet she brought us to the other side of Korea Restaurant – Korea Palace. The food there is nice and cheap that we only spend RM64.50 for 3 people portion. We had ordered Kimchi Jeongol and Sam Gyeob Sal. The name sounds that the food must be only a little bit of the portion but when the food is served, there are a lot of plate in front of us which is nice to look and good to taste. Mostly kimchi is to help a people to look fresh and young and to keep slim for the contain inside is full of nutrient.




Korea Palace BBQ Restaurant
Address: 28 – 1 – 2, Jalan Tanjung Tokong, Penang.
Tel/Fax: 604- 8997900

No comments: