Monday, December 7, 2009

如果的事 · Hard rock fool 3 - 12 - 2009 Thursday







They all went to celebrate with Laura yesterday after T&T gathering at Paddington House Of pancake and yet I can’t join they for them for the celebration because I have to rush for the IOM assignment.



Skip account class and accompany Helix with Xuer to gurney to buy his fragrance, Soda jacket and also his underwear. I walk with Xuer to look for Christmas present and yet we found nothing suitable.


After Helix go and ask for the watch, we met Natalie and Alicia. They are looking for present too at CK concept store. Then we went for the Ferringgi hill for the JJ Chain sport fair and again Helix brought a new Adidas shoes cost RM125 after discount 50%. Then go to Hard Rock hotel to take photo and Helix like a mouse that scare the security guard will chase after us so he refuse to go along but then he still follow the end.


Walking along the beach, I saw someone look alike Anny at the balcony as they are swimming at the pool where the ground floor customer could actually enjoy the pool in front of the balcony. (it looks like a port)


Cool! We shout for the design of the hotel. On the way gone home, we ask H Helix to drop us in front of the hotel so that we could take photo with the ‘Michael Jackson’ statue, yet he ignore us.


Times up, is time to go home. Waiting mama at Jia Ming’s kindergarden – Smart Reader Kids. The funniest things happen is that his teacher thought me is a stranger who smiles with the kids inside –at the garden.


Help mama to solve the problem of her laptop, daddy come and pick me to back home from her automobile shop. After taking my lunch, I going to take my bath before go to sleep. It is a tired day for me although I have already skip the class.

No comments: