Monday, December 7, 2009

如果的事 · White House Restaurant 小娘惹




beancurd otak- otak

After going to mama’s shop, daddy picks me up to find my eldest sister to go jewel shop for looking her marriage stuff. Then we went to the new Sunshine city at Time Square, Penang.


Skip youth to look for a evening gown that my sister’s wedding is around the corner as I was told you guys just now. Walk through the old town area, Macalister Road, the old buildings along the pathway tried to memorize me that last time when I was six, my grandpa always took us for ‘ice kacang’ and ‘kacang puteh’. Shopping for a while at Times Square, we went for dinner at Nyonya restaurant called ‘White House Coffee小娘惹’. The food in the menu is just like the soap opera ‘小娘惹’ in NTV7 every weekdays’ evening. This little try make us feel great.


As I know that, Baba and Nyonya are the mix cultural Chinese with Malay born since many years ago as they act like a Malay but do all Chinese habits.


White House Coffee小娘惹
Address: 77-G-7 & 77-G-8, Ground Floor, Penang Time Square Birch House, 10150 Penang.
Tel.: 04- 2270694

No comments: