Wednesday, October 14, 2009

如果的事 · 14 - 10 - 2009 Wednesday sunny

really bastard to tell you guys about my today schooling time...
Is quite bullshit to talk about this 1..
today, I'm really 'sui' today..

In macroeconomics, because the class is damn boring and the lecturer is noob (PDF holder), during her first time class, she start to show off... On that time, I heard someone screaming so I looked down the 1 floor, and she start to notice on me, so I tried to force myself to sneeze so that I have a 'good' explanation for her.... But she keep staring on me, so 'dai lou' keep looking on me for she is staring on me quite long time although I apologize.. Damn, I just like a fool to act like nothing so 'prevent' her on deduct my marks... So Ewin and Yvonne then gossip on her while Hansson and us try to wrote our words into the paper but scare that she will look on 'our' paper... She keep on asking 'our gang' question to try to let us know that she has plenty of knowledge to teach us and she keep on try to find our mistake until Hansson want to scold her..

During the 'journey' back to home, 1 stupid bird poop on my head, all whole gang want to snap my funny looking... when I try to bath, the taip water 'shoot' towards my face and my whole body turns wet...

KINDA WORST DAY

No comments: