Friday, October 16, 2009

如果的事 · 16 - 10 - 2009 Thursday Sunny

kinda boring t sit alone at college foyer..
doing nothing and wait for the time to pass-by..
another 2 hours only the class start..

lee yee ask me to watch the thai advertistment in youtube..
luckily I got a friend like her that wake up early to chit chat with me..

1 noob guy alwaysask me for dating and yet he didn't look at his characteristic of why I always refuse to go out with him.. This not my taste man.. I like the 1 who reallycan make me fell comfortable no matter the look and the character and yet people always said that my time has not yet come... How long I going to wait some more?

the advertistment is really creative and nice as same as japanese and korea one..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yomF6kEzEk0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVFKcD-snYI&feature=related
everyone not so know that I actually is from thai family which my granny is all from thai..
so I could understand a bit of thai ad yet I look a bit dark where I am source from thai family..that's sounds cool huh??

No comments: