Monday, October 12, 2009

如果的事 · Fail

nega chi gem otoke??
ne ga fail in exam ta.. arrassor..
otoke..
omma sure kill me 1..
now at school very down ..
very sad man..
sure i will get scold and kill..
die die die..

shit, i am only the one who fail in quantitative account le..
how?what to do??asking my both twins brother to teach me some how I get to know that Jen has failed all the subject... What to do next?? taking the exam resit slip and keep on looking on the paper then try to think whether I really done wrong in the examination.. so Survine ask me to appeal the result taken.. by the way it cost another RM50 for the application fees and some more all of us fail so many..


for my case is that, I get C-, so which means that I get 50-54 marks in between so the failing rate for me is not fair..It may cause my certificate to be given a 1 red mark there..

bad la oi.. stop that la.. that's killing me..

No comments: