Monday, August 16, 2010

如果的事 · Hillsong Live 12 August 2010 Thursday

This has been long time waiting for the Hillsong Conference about the ‘Unite + Conquer’. Missed to sleep for whole night, too excited with the concert so just chit chat about the ghost story with Russell, Jenny, Vivian and Jeremy through the Facebook conversation. Jeremy was angry that we spam his wall about all the scary stuffs there.

Well, excited when Xuer told me that Xiou Cheong and Tze Wei will pick us to the Syuen Hotel for the concert. Went to college and checked for the coursework marks then ready our journey to Ipoh with Mc’ Donald’s mc flurry oreo.
Reached Ipoh Parade about 1.30pm, we shopping for awhile then have our lunch at the roller belt type steamboat inside the complex, the feel is just like the sushi type~ well, I missed it so much~ nice waitress and foods~
7.30pm start the Hillsong concert with the rushing near to the platform, high over the night with praise and worship to the Lord and learn many new songs from it. I experienced gold powder fall on my hands after the worship, until Xiou Cheong and Tze Wei they all refuse to trust. They thought that is just now I prayed for the two Indians and maybe they put on my hands.



After the concert, I learned to be humble as to courage people any time when they need helps and comfort that bible told us that we have to be more concern on our multiracial country just to unite all the people. Form the conference; I get to see more people worshiping the Lord which is same as my vision last prayer. Supper along the roadside tried the best mixed fruits ice and the curry mee. Yummy~

No comments: