Tuesday, August 10, 2010

如果的事 · Gurney Hotel 25 July 2010 Church Anniversary (Sunday)













I like my nephew~ Joshua Lau~ He is kind of kid which is funny that have to call me non-stop everyday~ Mom said that he is just like my little boy friend ever~ he went to Singapore last weekdays, stay in Hard Rock Hotel and visited her auntie and uncle then to the Universal Studio for his Sg $99 watch and I- touch. Rich guy~ he brought me Hard Rock Candy and luckily not the sand over there~ The key chain from him is nice and another one is for Xuer~ he does remember all of us and gifts for us~ Hooray

Night time is about the dinner for church anniversary. We used to have dance performance and I slide down due to muscle cramp~ luckily no one injured o get hit by me~ feeling sad when I nearly fall down. I never try it before since I am a dancer when I was 7 years old.

No comments: