Tuesday, August 17, 2010

如果的事 · Clinic Cafe

Group study with the gang~ miss the time we met~

Gurney Mc'Donald after breakfast with Ewin, Yvonne and Manzy at Pulau Tikus and went for college to check for the coursework grade~

My case is that Retailing- 73, English for Business- B, Basic Management Principle- A-.

Enson was so early to reach as to meet us up for the group study~ They were late~ I mean Helix, Natalie and two jokers- Hansson and Wei Ying. Well, after awhile for waiting Manzy to copy the notes.

We went for lunch at the Clinic Restaurant, the 4th floor in Gurney Plaza near to the toy 'r' us side face to the sea~ That's cool when we step in to the restaurant with all the funny furniture. When I was in the restaurant, I felt like go in to the A&E (short form of emergency room in hospital) with all the wad beds, surgery room and all the equipment inside. The strings fulled with red 'blood'- chili sauce and the beakers, conical flasks, test tube that filled with beverage~ The environment is really like the hospital open wad feel.. hahaha~ I love the style and the most favorable RED...


I ordered the tomyam fried beehoon RM7.80 and the lovable lemonade RM4.80. The other fruit juice is about RM 5- 8.00 and others I not that remember~ 

No comments: