Tuesday, August 10, 2010

如果的事 · Cooking day End of July- the last weekdays

let me show off awhile~ after the FOS presentation.. Jocelyn give some feedback~
For Cheah Lin: Loud and clear voice, good body language, good eye contact, natural, can handle question asked... good good good, keep it on.. =P


what a great presentation comment and feedback I get from my lecturer. English presentation was good too as Jia Ping shout out loud when she saw my presentation video recorded by Meow Ching~ Other cases so so only. Retailing was bad for me although they said I am in good condition. However, I feel nervous on it~ Organisation Behavior was the best I guess. No lag, no nervous and no scary face shown.

Coffee Bean Tiramisu
Stress grain me to pop up damn a lot pimples again~ Pray for not so allergic on it~ well.. Cook for youth and Xuer makes me feel fun when they told me I have improved my cooking skills~ Again have dinner at Uncle Alex's house with the family, Grace and Boon. Coffee Bean Tiramisu, Pearl noodles soup and side dishes plus the desert~ I love it~

No comments: