Monday, August 16, 2010

如果的事 · 进医院的嘉忆 14 August 2010 Saturday

Sick on fever and headache, as all of you know I can simply takes on panadol or paracetamol. Dizzy grown me to be more blur as I woke up at 2.30pm with both eyes can’t really opened.
Cheah Yee and mommy went for medical checkup. 

Firstly, I planned to have blood test today yet I can’t wake up for it, so just miss it. This makes me to recall back that day Cheah Yee dizzy at the market that scared mama the most. 

After taking my bath, then sleep again until 6pm for dinner with my family. Secondly, because my lamn sickness, I miss Laura and Freddy’s proposal. What the hell going on with me~

Although I have a nice seafood dinner with my family at home, yet I still headache with my both eyes pain like hell somehow worried about what’s going on with Xuer. She gets sick too but her boyfriend doesn’t know anything. Call and message for many times but end ups with nothing about her. What am I suppose to do? I am sick too.. This drives me crazy~ force myself to pray for her and I just to get better sleep after medicine.

No comments: