Monday, August 16, 2010

如果的事 · 13 August 2010 Friday

Flirted with Mr. Boon Hong with all the funniest stuffs ever, he always asked us to ‘jiak sai’ end up he held his birthday celebration about ‘jiak sai party’. Happy birthday to him and Timmy~
Same birthday both the dude~ preparing to sleep while reached Penang at 1.30am after dropping Xuer at her hostel. 

Great~ I can sleep for well. Until the morning, checking Facebook status from my friends, they planned to check for the other subjects’ coursework grade. Night, went for prayer meeting, Sister Jean Ai from Korea with her family- Pastor Peter Han, Joshua Han and Cariss Han to our church to help on prayer matters. I asked Joshua Han to teach me on Korean language, as to understand more on it. That’s my dream to learn and stay Korea if I wished to.

No comments: