Tuesday, August 10, 2010

如果的事 · Nando's 11 August 2010 Tuesday

Foolish day ever~ People keep on asking me damn a lot  of things that I have already told thousand of time~
Miss Lye canceled off the class and never inform, make me feel wanna die when I reached out college just only to sign.

Survine come and pick me when I created blog for Xuer at her hostel~ the lift is shit and keep on stuck at 13th floor. We went for lunch add dinner together then go for survey because this sweet girl wanna have online business which sells girl stuffs. I planned few promotion types for her and wanna discuss on tomorrow afternoon at old town cafe. We thought tonight will have night market so drive to Farlim then only realise that is Tuesday and not Wednesday~ Cute us.. Sweet darling brought me a pair of earring and looks mature young lady style which match to her online business style~ great idea~


Today is the first day for that ghost festival of Chinese, although I am a Christian, I can still feel a little bit scare to the condition. what the hack~ Pray more..

David dude ask for Nandos, I was playing with him about that yet he said he still wanna treat me then wait for my birthday~ what a quick guy booked my time~ hahaha~ 

4 comments:

Blaze said...

if i din quickly book ur time ....i think i no chance 2 treat u loh, cause u're busy

esther said...

hahaha.. mana ada~

Blaze said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blaze said...

when u're birthday ...everyone oso wan 2 celebrate ur birthday wif u ...thats y i say u're busy