Monday, August 16, 2010

如果的事 · 15 August 2010 Sunday

There has been two days I can’t get to contact Xuer. A grown up people why like that? Don’t you think that this will make everyone to get worried about? Please be mature~ No one can help if you refuse to tell. This will make people cares on you to collapse not just only you. Everyone keep on asking me, questioning me and I can’t even to tell them what’s going on because I don’t know too.

Helping Auntie Lilian and Timothy about the praise and worship lists, arrange and so on, Freddy and Laura leaving soon to Kuala Lumpur for their evangelism purpose so we have to take over the jobs.

After the meeting with the team, we manage to have more helpers on praise and worship. We then have lunch with Uncle Alex and Auntie Christine at Bali Bali then went for the show house at Batu Maung. The bungalows are really luxury and high technique with lift inside the 3 storey house. The price of course will cost high with minimum about 3.2 millions.
Gathering session at Uncle Alex house with talks on many things, again I learn a lot from them and they told me a lot just want me to be more mature that can handle things alone with God. There is hint behind, which is wanted me to be the person in charge for the next event~ Christmas presentation. We also planned for the Fraser Hill trip after Clariss's PMR examination about few people gather to be fun time.

Planned for it with my ideas after praying with God, just feel want to share with someone yet no one I can get. From Joe, he wants to have medical blood test tomorrow, hope the results is okay~

No comments: