Saturday, September 19, 2009

如果的事 · Happy birthday Louis 19 - 9 - 2009 rainny Saturday

I feel a little bit of angry today..
because always get perli from others..
well..is not your business , but why are you still want to do so to me??? I owe you money isn't it??? can believe that toy are so horrible today?

From Joshua, only I know that pastor Shiang Ghee whole family were back last night.. it is suprise for me, and he will be the special speaker for today and yet I have no mood to attend the youth meeting..( the reason I also not that sure)

I miss my classmate so much,but most of them are already back to hometown so MSN was the best to chat..
I did ask Hansson about his personal things and he told me that he miss the food at Harvest In Cafe, so I told him I will call to book the table when all of them are back as a gathering to all DMK students..

Survine and my sister go to KL tomorrow and soon... And yet, I have no chance to follow because I am lack in finance.. I got to plan for my future pathway to Liverpool for the BaHON Degree of Marketing Management...

Brother is back to bring mom to Taiping tomorrow morning, tomorrow is his birthday so Nee Nee bought him a cake - (crepe) Swiss Chocolate Velvet..there are 20 layers of crepes with a delightful, combination of Fresh Cream and Vanilla Custard between each layer.The topmost layer is caramelized to give it a nice smoky sugary flavour. It has a nice and good taste with a chocolate and strawberries topping...

Humble Beginnings was the shop's name and it does have a website to order it.. It is special for me and I wishes to have one when my birthday but it cost expensive too...

The time has come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ya... my dearest brother...

No comments: