Friday, September 4, 2009

如果的事 · Sri Ananda Bahwa Restaurant 3 - 9 - 2009 Thursday 晴

Chicken Tandoori RM 5.40
Nice and taste juicy, I ordered the Tandoori Chicken and it taste nice
Mix Fried Noodles

Had a great time to gather for lunch 

Again the exam has come to us..
In the morning, prepared some sandwiches for Lai Yung, then Natalie is here and we gonna go to the exam hall already..

After chit chatting outside the CA, we are ask to go into the hall immediately..
long time didn't saw them already lo..quite a few weeks already, now meet sure will get noise one..

We find out where to sit, only I realize that the air con is cool and everyone is sneeze beside me.. pretty disgusting..well well.. my seat number is 533.. 3 is my lucky number so sit on this number make me more confident.. the questions is quite easy but careless lead me to lose the marks.. sad...

End of the exam, we went for the lunch at Sri Ananda (Indian recipe),Helix (dai lou) order the fried ice cream and it looks quiet small.. but he said that is nice.. During the lunch hour, we found that Lai chee, Yee Hui and Kah Ying they all also came together besides that we saw many DAC students too..

Yoshin (best friend) ask me to go her granny home and we have a long hour to chat... really a long time we didn't meet each other... until I forgot to watch my soap opera (hokkien movie) but I did enjoy the moment...
continue next time ya.. wanna have my dinner..

Project runway for this challenging section was the WWE clothes design for the female fighter.. chris and christian was the winner for the section.. Sweet p. and others remain to the next runway while one of them has been kicken out of the competition... pity him because the clothes design is nice but it doesn't match the topic but it a bit looks like swim suit rather than costume..

Sri Ananda Bahwa Indian Food
 Address 地址:No.14, Jalan Tanjung Bunga, 11200 Pulau Pinang
Tel 电话: +604-890 9771营业时间:9.30 a.m. - 11.00 p.m.  Monday- Sunday
Website: http://www.srianandabahwan.com/Tanjung%20Bungah.htm

No comments: