Sunday, September 27, 2009

如果的事 · Paddington house of pancake

It is Sunday again.. Lovely Sunday of December.
After having bathe and brushed my tooth then go for Sunday service..

Today sermon taught by Uncle Kong- see on what god has done for us and not look at man's work.. As you know that he came to earth and die for us some more help us to bear all the burden that actually we have to face it and solve it ourselves..And yet He has help us to finish it all..
From the song '我永远的救主' and I just cry non-stop with all what he has done for us..The only words I want to say is 'Thanks daddy god for all you have plan for me'...

mixed fruits and ice cream with pancake
Pancake that served in hot plate, combination of mix fruits and ice cream was amazing. It has also made a great beginning of the day. 
Fizzy Berry
Sour and cool juicy fizzy berry, nice served in cold beverage.
pangkor - seafood with omelette
Seafood plays a great roles in making the food taste good with fresh vegetables which serves in hot.
blueberries with yogurt ice blended
Yogurt will makes a person to has their appetite in eating more food, and this yogurt blended has success to made the day. 
Treasure Box
Mix tropical fruits and fruits 'jam' covered all the pancakes taste nice. Everything has an even taste.We went Uncle Lim's restaurant, Paddington House of Pancake.
I was totally amazing dishes with all those pancakes beside which is quite tasty. For me was pancake should be taste in sweet, however they have sweet and salty taste to suits to the main course.



Pastor Shirley is back..
We did chit chat all with her and Uncle Lim's family at their restaurant, 'Paddington House Of Pancake'..Miss auntie Saw Lian..




we did order a lot, full enough to burst our tummy... OMG..my shoes spoiled, I want a new one la..
please please please (said to daddy but failed)...poor me.. some one pity me and donate for me??? Jimmy Choo Quiz bluff one.. oh my.. deduct my phone credit and cost me Rm2 each message for I am a poor people.. Gonna kill me..


Paddington House Of Pancake

Address 地址:1F-102, 1F-103 & 1F-108, 1st Floor, Quensbay Mall, 100 Persiaran Bayan Indah, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang.
Tel 电话: +604- 644 9910
Website 网站:http://www.paddingtonpancakes.com/
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=79346458685
Business Hours 营业时间:10.00 a.m. - 11.00 p.m.  

No comments: