Sunday, September 13, 2009

如果的事 · Breakup

Are you gys try to scare me?
y all suddenly get couple and some get break up and all that??
what are you guys try to do it again.. my heart cant even get a shock.. man..


Not ever, Hulgaris has broke up with her boy friend and Hansson too. I feel so confusing why are you guys could easily put down a relationship. It is very hard to own that so as I. Look, I have non with me yet you guys not even appreciate it.


People leave and people stay and some more gone totally. I get to become more upset when i saw tears in your eyes. Please, don't ever do these again. Look upon your couple and tries to solve problem together please.

omg.. everything changed fast to me.. all also getting a 'great' news for me huh?!!!

it is too complicated to be understand although it is look simple yet it is such a big bang..
can someone try to explain it for me? getting blur in your relationship now !!!

No comments: