Sunday, August 23, 2009

如果的事 · Survine~ Sweetheart for pillow talk





I am glad to have you as my friend.. Is good to know you when we were in form2 secondary school of union.. As in my mind, I could remember that you are the one who sit at the back but in front of me.. 

For that day onwards, you has become my nice and best friend to share secret and things.. Eh, I could remember we gossip on no matter guys or girls and we just chat non-stop in a group.. Try to cheat on teacher and play fool on the one we dislike to have fun on it.. Well well well.. 

 Although the time pass fast and yet it doesn’t change in our friendship.. When I am in needed, you stand at my side to support me and to help.. No matter how people talk nonsences on you and you just like try to stand firm so that they won’t argue with me.. Although you had changed course to business administration, you will still my friend and I just want to say thanks a lot, Survine.

Thanks for everything, lend me your shoulder when I am tired and with your pairs of ears, i could talk and tell you all my heart thinks.

1 comment:

survine said...

support u forever!miss u!muack