Sunday, August 23, 2009

如果的事 · Adrian~ Brother in Christ



Praise the Lord.. well..Is God’s will, Adrian Yap has become my great brother ever who are always the top students in the education field and knows many of the musical instruments, as we can stand together and became your sister as well.. 

Somehow you are just two months younger than me and yet you called my ‘jie jie’ .. That’s funny to hear it. Time has putting our relationship closer that we could share things together, having fun with each another. Is cool to know about you.. The image of your face when we met, I still can remember that you look like a smart and quiet guy but after we knowing each other.. then only I realize that it has a big difference between your look and characteristic. 

Well, as I know that you always share and ask for my opinion on your problem and I am glad to help, happy that I could help. Didi, thanks for your helps. I am glad to have you as my beloved brother ever to share secret and gossip.

No comments: