Saturday, August 22, 2009

如果的事 · My secondary friends






They were my best friends when I am in secondary school.
Since when and how we met, I have no idea how it is started. I am not sure with the time and the feeling of the first time. It is a great I could ever said because we do have a lot of happy moments together.

Gossip together, jokes and kidding together were the happiest time for us
Eating all around with our lovely friends was the time we like..

But everything had changed after you guys try to leave and there is no more cahtting again between us..

some how i try to think back but you have just said it is too late but then it is really hard to accept because we have already become a friend for long time...

1 comment:

YeeMei said...

we are friend and partner,i still remember!