Sunday, August 23, 2009

如果的事 · New beginning with Marketing 23 - 8 -2009 Sunday 雨/阴

Y1 M25 was a new place for me..
it is my new choice for me..designer is my dream but then of the financial problem so I have to forgo it..

marketing is a new face for me.. I even not dare to think what am I gonna to get on it..
pretty scare abt it.. Rainy day again makes me feel more upset to think abt it..
i can't remember why i will choose this course.. But I can still remember that i argue with mom that I wanna change to business admin and yet I get scold by her..

The stupid answer is not just she didn't support me, and it was the prob I angry the most.. She shouted at me loudly with tears all over her face that makes me pressure - why last time befors choosing marketing and you pick designing??

what is that stupid things all about.. Before that you had warn me not to choose designing and yet now you blame on it??? I dare not to look at here and cry in the middle of night.. so silent.. so stress..

No comments: