Sunday, August 23, 2009

如果的事 · My best friend since primary school





Yoshin Jang.. Nega chinggu isoyo.. Kamsahaminda..  Chongman kolmawaso, neapeyso jikkyochukehyo. saranghae chinggu

Since primary school, you was a class representative (monitor) and I was a small ‘cartoon’ in the class.. some how you are still my best friend all time. Although we had set apart that you could study you loved course – multimedia design and I just gave up my fashion design that I got to manage my financial problem and take marketing as my new choice. I know that it has suprised you because I was not my choice at all.. yet, you still support me.. I am happy that you could follow you sister to church. 

Well, PCC should be the best choice for you. Hey girl, because of you that I could learn Korean together with you and crazy on Tohoshinki and Super Junior.. Hah, dance together and fooling around.. Ah ma house has become our best chit chat place at all, watch Korean soap opera continuously until it finish. Eh, do you still remember the mamak restaurant nearby? Hope you ask me go there and eat again. Saranghey chinggu. keep it on.. designing is your talent..

No comments: