Tuesday, November 3, 2009

如果的事 · 1 - 11 -2009 first sunday sunny




made by me



it is look like a Latin dancers?
Another Sunday again, washing my face and teeth, took a quick bath then to church. In the car, sounds quiet. I tried not to talk to them and stay calm to prepare my heart to Sunday service.
Now only I know that I have already 2 weeks didn’t update my status to you all, so now I am back to report it day by day. After taking the Holy Communion, I start to recall back what I have done during the whole month, I feel ashame on it. Uncle Alex ask me to go for the youth camp that I have been told him that I cannot make it because I have a English group performance and IT test on that period of time. Then I discuss with Laura and Rachel regards to the T-shirt design, having lunch at church, drink coconut juice with Sandra.
Helix MSN me that whether that I got hand in the outline for him or not, he told me that he want to buy Buberry EDT Miniature 5ml for Hersing this anniversary of them.. Congratulation ya..

Joshua is asking me to update my blog, alright, now I am rushing to update it. Freddy told me that (keep reminding me) there will be a T&T meeting at Harvest In Café so want me to attend it. Rachel wants me to accompany her to the T-shirt designer there for the last T-shirt design confirmation tomorrow afternoon together with Uncle Alex. So no need report to you yet you will know how tomorrow my schedule is. It is full!!! Yet I am here to show off with you guys that my sister wedding photo is done and it is nice to show you all, it is snapped at France Taipei Bridal house.. Cool huh? Again, esther neoh gotto be more efficient to finish up all the work !!!

today sermon more less talk on family problem which my family face it recently.. read out whole through the bible of book of Ephessians then you may understand that why we have to care on the family we have now because it is not an accident that we could meet together but it is a God's plan. Then try to appreciate it rather than to make both side to feel sad and yet cherish is to make all of us feel warmth. This is not a personal responsibility but it is a must for the human beings in the world. Love your enemy as you love yourself, it is hard to do so but this may help us to grow mature.

No comments: