Tuesday, November 17, 2009

如果的事 · 16 - 11 - 2009 monday rainy

Tze Wei show me Rachel’s birthday present to me which is The Body Shop’s product – bath fragrance and lotion. It smell nice to me – cherry flavour.
Cherry means cherish, this is meaningful to me. For I have not yet buy Rachel a present (too busy on assignment). Before going to bus station, daddy brought me to eat ‘duck keoy teow soup’, it taste nice but too expensive to me. $3.50 for one small bowl that the auntie said that is a large portion.
Finish the English class with online to chat and listen to others presentation. Summary practice after the presentation, it take 10 minutes for me to finish it. Then I chit chat with Hersing for a long time that makes Helix feel want to kill me because I told her much of the lousy thing on him.
After finish up our lunch at canteen, we rush to print out all the works and thus to do our account assignment which this coming Wednesday is the deadline. It takes us 4 hours to finish all the jobs and this is incredible to do so. Before that, we almost take few weeks, day and night to do it but now is faster than previous. Nice job to all of you, thanks to Yvonne, Ewin, Xuer and Jenny for the help. Lay Hoon did help a lot on ‘making noise’ so we wont feel boring to face the assignment. Although it makes a lot of problem of the assignment in between, we feel satisfy when get a balance in the trial balance sheet.
Again my internet WiFi get a crazy on it which make me can’t fed my RC workers, so I ask Yvonne help me. Helix ask me to borrow him the account work so I do agree in sleepy condition because it is late at night. Anyway, good night.

No comments: