Sunday, November 1, 2009

如果的事 · 26 - 10 - 2009 monday sunny

Today was nothing special happen on this new Monday.. This is already the 4th week of second semester. I am always think that the time pass by was fast and it is quite lonely to stay at marketing class.. It seems like a gap between me and my fellow classmate. Again the test is around the corner, have you guys well prepared??
The stupid SSDP program for English Language was stuck, I can’t even join once in this semester and the last semester also the same, the reason is ‘full, sorry’. Hey this is a lousy respond, okay?!! So this semester, again I failed to join so although I ask Joshua to ask me for the chance and he would like to give me his place and yet Ms Cheng said we can’t just simply change the arrangement. Well, let just says that god will make a way.
After having lunch with Xuer, Jenny, Helix at college canteen (the food is lousy and quite expensive as everyone agree), I follow helix back to their hostel to finish up my English performance script, using his lousy printer (water inside the printer because last week they forgot to switch off the water tape and the water was all over the place). I use to print for 7 pieces of assignment but he just told me that his printer was lack of ink, I already told you guys pray before use it.. Don’t want to trust me that’s the truth!!

Oh man, Helix here was crazy that he ask me to go for the macroeconomics class an hour early?? Huiyo, what happen to him?? Noob, dude!!! Laughed by the whole gang for his face is funny. During the class, he ask me to give some idea for his anniversary with Hersing. He said he want to make 99 money roses for her and yet he said he change his mind to give her a fragrance. But don’t you just give her a Gucci brand last month?? So rich man..


After the class, I went to my cousin house to make some list of the vegetables for her in her vegetable manufacture business. Their printer is quite slow, the ink quality is not so good compared to my K mak’s Brother’s brand. Having some fruits with my nephew and my niece, we tried to ask my nephew some English question because he is attending the English tuition ‘Smart Reader Kids’, yet he failed to answer our question as his answer is funny.


Again I sat in front of the computer, tried to type the ‘Organization and management’ assignment, I think out many ideas about that but I can’t type it out because it is too many to write it out.

No comments: