Tuesday, November 17, 2009

如果的事 · Malay Wedding Kenduri 15 – 11 - 2009 Sunday rainy

Malay keduri

























Another Sunday for me, again woke up early to prepare to go for Sunday Service. Uncle Lim (my dad’s ‘chinggu’) invite us for breakfast and Cantonese call ‘yam zhou cha’ at Gourment Restaurant on 7 something so we all rush to get early than that to show ‘respect’ to him?
Daddy ask us to dress nicely for we are going to mum’s Malay friend’s kenduri’ (Malay people wedding opening ceremony. After having breakfast with uncle at 8 something (we went back is all because of Sandra who make noise fooling around there want to go home). When we reach at church, Laura and Freddy seems unhappy, Rachel told me that the sound system again get something wrong on it. Isn’t it ‘flu’ last night healing service? As I told you guys that is the time we have to change a new one. Someone has already ask me to teach them about the sound system but the system is too lousy that I cannot teach them much on it.
After searching for the solution on no sound of the monitor and the main speakers, Timothy ask me to change the wire to the sub-monitor but the thing is that the sub-woofer may get a high frequency feedback so better not to touch it. Dr Loh (my sound system and PA system’s teacher) ask to solve it but for me, it doesn’t work or make any senses that I did try to unlock the system with Rachel so we choose to go away from it.
As I preparing the youth duty roster, the service begun and the speaker start to crazy with the loud pop sound annoying my hearing. Rush to the sound system and found that the piano channel’s red LED turns to bright so quickly I cut the volume down and ask Christine (pianist of the day) to change to keyboard. Praise the Lord, it doesn’t effected the worship of the day but held in warmth and well. Uncle Michael (INTI college principle) and Laura start to praise for my nice performance on it for didn’t get panic to face the great disturbance.
Uncle Michael always ask me to study at his college for the sound engineering course, I do want to study but the reason is that the financial problem which cost me few ten thousand bucks. Wow, that going to kill me if I do take the course.
Again we attend Malay’s wedding, the Malay women said that Sandra look likes a Malay child which make her angry.. I saw a lot of people in different races here to celebrate the wedding and this make me felt warmth and the main point is this year Malaysia mission – One Malaysia. Multiracial Malaysia always is the importance to maintain harmony of a country.
Today is mama’s birthday but Louis, Nee Nee and Vanessa did celebrate with her at Azuma Japanese Restaurant last night which I couldn’t attend it as I have to duty at church sound system. Anyway, Happy Birthday to mama.

No comments: