Sunday, November 1, 2009

如果的事 · 29 - 10- 2009 thursday rainny

During the account class, we all asked to show the working to the lecturer and this is just like when I was in six attending the kinder garden. Luckily I have done all the tutorial work or not again I will just like last week have to do a double portion homework.
So I ask Shyen to pick me up tomorrow because the macro class has change to tomorrow. Again, we went to Harvest In Café and we all enjoyed the food there. For the ‘real’ Chinese – Ewin thus enjoy the western tomyam fried rice. Helix refuse to join us because he had already having mhis meal before the class so we all share the Croissant Ham & Cheese together and discuss our ORG assignment.


They all had forgot to do the English performance outline which we got to hand in tomorrow during the lesson, so Momo, Hansson, Hulgaris and Manzy skip the class to finish it and maybe they won’t be attend tomorrow class. They all got to go for work (line service).

Today just go through with nothing special. But one thing I was angry and smphathise about is that the form 5 girl, Hui Lin is blind now because that day the acid poured by her daddy towards her and her mom is totally harm to her both eyes and my friend cousin who same class with her told us that her face is totally damaged cause it is high corrosion. Poor girl.. guys!! Please pray for her ya..

No comments: