Saturday, November 7, 2009

如果的事 · 7 - 11 - 2009 sunny saturday

wow.. today was a pretty hot day around the whole Penang. I taught it will just like these few days, raining whole day and night none stop yet is damn hot around here.

These few days was busy on examination and all assignment until I can't even take a deep breath. English for communication skill presentation again is around the corner. After pick the topic 'disadvantages of preservative food', I could easily get to know that lead poison was harmful to our health. Although I have learn a lot, I get too long the script to present.

From Shyen, I know that the three TARC students who pass away which one of them was his friend - James. Poor little friend here, life is short and everyone can't measure it in time so tryto appreciate your friend in order because that is God's pln we meet together.

Last few days , I miss that stupid bus and again I get scold by mama. Hate the bus who always go early than my class dismiss.. irrespossible uncle !!!

TARC has a poor management skill !! For sure that every tarcian will agree to what I said!
Not enough of parking place, lousy furniture in class, 'cold' air condition, lousy canteen food that provide same everyday, no ATM mechine, no student welfare corportion and much more.

Again the government come and told us that our 'hometown' want to remove. Which means that my memory during childhood want to be clear off??!! no way !! Yoshin come and told me about this sadness.

survine ask me and Helix to work as promoter of 'Christian Dior' but we have to interview the manager first so hope that we can pass !! AZA

No comments: