Sunday, November 1, 2009

如果的事 · Ghost? 27 - 10 - 2009 Tuesday sunny

This is a funniest day to make fool to Yvonne for she scare on ghost stuff. I was just calling her name and the pole is blocked my whole body until she can’t even realize that was me, so she not dare to look at me for she is scare about it.
The IT class was just a few of us join the lecture hall, Theresa (IT lecture) was so angry about that and she was asking us why just a few of the students join the class yet we don’t know how to answer her. Well, it is just a quick teaching on today lesson for we all had a boring mood to study so dismiss early!!


After having a quick lunch at the corner hawker stall, we make noise there and this makes me feel fun again because our gang is just ‘back’!! making fun was just our ‘habit’, we shout, we laugh and we fooling around, at the moment the stupid cat walk by and the tail swept my legs and I just shout out for I taught that was other thing else.


Everyone is talking on what they scare about, we just point our fingers on Hansson that he scare on insects and all animals. I still can remember the scene he shouted out loud when the lizard is near to him, and we all laugh at this useless fella (joking).


Everything turns bad when the IT tutorial class was start. Our tutor, Ms Chin was just make fool to our gang for momo (Chris) and Hansson were tried to make funny on her so she hate our gang so much. Everything just fine until the mouse point is missing so I ask Jit Hou to fix it for me and yet the computer just hang and all things turn black so I put up both of my hands and tried to ask for help and you know what’s the tutor said to me?? She said the words with a high tune : ‘there is many computers in front isn’t?’ and she refuse to come and help me. 



I don’t want to change another computer because I just finish my work with Natalie yet she ask us to change and the computer was lack and it looks like older than me with a slow motion. Survine was laughing at me as the computer at the laboratory is stuck. The time for us to finish the assignment is short and she wants us to hand in now but as I just said that we have to retype but she just walk out the room and told us that she don’t want to accept it any more. As you guys know that I cannot stay calm if the one try to make fool on me so I can’t concentrate on the assignment although I know how to do and what to do. Ewin here was scolding me and she helped me to complete all the calculation. I can’t imagine that why you guys can use this kind of lousy computers?? She didn’t ask us to bring along pendrive and yet she wants us to use it to transfer the assignment to her.. what the hack she wants huh??

The end I miss the bus, can’t go home by the right time and it was a tired day for me and same to my eldest sister who facing friendship problem with her childish colleague.. It is a childish way to handle this kind of auntie level friend so be OPEN MINDED !!!

No comments: