Tuesday, November 3, 2009

如果的事 · Harvest In Cafe 2 - 11 - 2009 monday sunny

pepper mint lamb
marina mustard chicken
barbeque chicken
international clocks
starter - soup of the day - mushroom soup


well well well..
it is a brand new day for me, yet I only attend the macroeconomics class half way then
I went back home because there too much people (students from other classes) pack together to study and I feel hard to breath so I give up and refuse to 'join' them yet I get laughed by Helix for he already 'warn' me not to go today class cause the 'strangers/foreigner' is quite a lot today to join !!

So I really regret about it. Next time to listen to your word. After that lousy class, I called to Harvest In Cafe to book for place for tonight gathering of youth 'T&T's meeting so will meet later on..

I was curious that who will be going because Rachel told me that there will be 8 person joinning.
oh I see, they're Timmy with her girl friend, Fred, Laura, Me, Rachel, Steven, Callie. wow.. that's quite a lot.

the food tonight is different to what we eat on morning and afternoon session, but still it is nice !!
the price are cheap enough, we are actually making fool around and took many photo there for the view at night is prettier than the morning look because it is romantic feel..

No comments: