Sunday, November 1, 2009

如果的事 · Secret Receipy day

hot chocolate

ice lemon tea

new york cheese cake



vienna brownies




It is a worst day for me because again the class in nearly to 5.30pm, the macro tutorial class was postponed to Friday. Then I went to my brother in law’s shop to wait for daddy to pick me up. Well.. I am still missing yesterday secret recipe’s brownies as it serve in hot and nice. Survine ordered the New York cheese cake and Vienna brownies to share together. After that, she went to same stall inside the Gurney Plaza to look for new bags and survey for her love’s one birthday present. Seiko was the brand she wants to choose for this gift, it is nice and look young too. 


The ORG exam just now was easy and yet I think I will get two wrong because Shyen told me that’s the wrong answer so I change it but after the test, I were checking it at the bus found that actually my answer for the previous one is correct!! Damn!!
After gone home, I ask my eldest cousin to reserve 3 pumpkin for Yvonne that they want to make pumpkin face for the coming ‘Hallowine night’. They are quite funny to ask me to bring the pumpkin to college!!! Oh man, that’s joking right?



Someone ask me why I change my blog channel to English?? The reason is that some of my friends who is English educated ask me to do so. That’s why I didn’t write in Chinese for quite a long time.

No comments: