Sunday, November 15, 2009

如果的事 · November days Saturday 14 – 11 – 2009 Sunny

This is the brand new day for me, Laura message me that to remind me about the practical for tomorrow praise and worship but I thus forgot it and the time should be on today 8 am. I woke up at 10 something because of Ewin call up me to ask about the install of new version Microsoft office into her notebook. Again it is new morning to me, after clean up dirty stuff in me bedroom (almost all is sister fault), swept the floor and start for bathing and brush my teeth. My uncle cook such a nice fried cakes and soup for my brunch and I asked him about the traffic jam occurred yesterday evening. He told me that it is a robbery case for it. Last night, my sister told me that I should use her facial product to cure my pimples on my face. It takes me few months to heal these wound so I just follow what she said to use the Dermadex cleanser drop on the pimples yet today I found that it works. Anyway thanks to her. Tonight will be going to have a healing service in our church so I have to make a quick preparation so that I won’t be late.
Hereby, I want to make a report for you all about these few days. Let’s see how and what I do in these few days:

Tuesday 10 – 11 – 2009
This is Hui Wen’s birthday, after greeting her then I woke up to college for my IT class, I taught that today will be the day we have to go for laboratory so I brought along my laptop for our project work and all those funny stuffs and yet, we have to stay at class for this week. After the lecture class (Theresa was angry on the other class students who is not concentrate on her talk so we have to dismiss earlier that before.) Then we go for quick lunch at canteen after that we go foyer for the account assignment preparation because the deadline is near. Xuer and Yvonne plan to give our stationery a name called ‘Golla’ – funky name.

After that we went to IT tutorial class but the other lecturer still using our classroom so I plan to knock the door and ask Yvonne to show him the time is end yet we dare not to do so. However, Miss Liew go and knock the door but he seems like didn’t hear it so Yvonne the door twice and loudly then Miss Liew show him her watch, then only he realize that the time is over and look embarrass. We then keep laughing non-stop. After back to home, cook for the dinner then we ate it. Daddy ask me to take the rice cooker out from the kitchen, I ask him to give me the way to walk but he refuse to do so then I use to heat him with the rice cooker and mom laughing at him for he get a shock instead.
After schooling time, I went to my brother in law’s shop to wait for daddy to pick up me home. Yet I found that my eldest sister is inside the office so we go for lunch then I accompany them to the ‘mui lang’s company for their marriage. Then we went to Praginmall to buy a white dress for her wedding ceremony. Following, we go to my elder sister’s friend boutique (Zococo) to look for accessories to match my dress. Unfortunately, we found it in wrong floor so we planned to go home. The end, we saw the shop in front of us and the things are look fresh and nice but the price is ‘nice’ too.

Wednesday 11 – 11 – 2009
Cheah Yee birthday. She taught that we will be giving her a surprise and yet she got nothing for this year because she failed in many subject yet asking game boy or PSP for her present. I am doing my homework and not to bother her. She cried out to God for daddy to gift her or not she want to change her surname but until the end no one wants to help her. I have no mood to talk with her so I choose to sleep.
Ewin discharge today so we went to college together and we did buy some Mc’ donalds for our lunch time in tutorial because our class start on 11am – 6 pm. I got 22/25 in my IOM test. That sounds great!! Cheers. In my soulmate quiz, the result shows that my another half’s name start with E. then I start to call back on whose name is that.

Thursday 12 – 11 – 2009
I went to Gurney GSC to book for seats of new movie 2012. Waiting for such a long time to buy for the tickets and yet my sister told me that her daughters have a dance performance so the movie time has to cancel off. Such a sadness to me. I never crazy until to line up to buy for movie tickets at 10 in the morning, ended up we all can’t attend it. After tutorial class then we went to study room for our next plan for the account assignment. Xuer’s laptop is using Window 7 and look nice the graphic and function. The assignment is almost done so we go to Winter Warmers for our lunch.
The beef bolognaise spaghetti wasn’t taste nice today because is taste in cold and the chicken cheese baked pasta taste same too although it look great when served but taste a bit lousy.
On the way back to home, Ewin, Yvonne and I share our secret together then I want to click on my safety belt, on that time my chest feel a shock and painful. Yvonne start a fool and told us that is breast muscle cramp. What’s that?? Tell it in detail, please! We all laugh out loud and Ewin did post the conversation on the facebook and make many people laugh. They all snap my ugly pose during lecture class and make everyone keep comment on my funky look. Oh man, delete it! What a serious face in the photo. When did you guys snap on it?
I didn’t realize that.
The movie 2012 tells that the next 3 years will be end of the world for the scientist make a statistic and research on it. They told that it will occurred in the next 3 years on my birthday 21 December. Oh no, that’s such a sadness to me but we know that in bible mention that the end of the day will come like a thieve which in quietness and no one will realise about it and it just like a shock to everyone although the scientist make a concern estimation.

Friday 13 – 11 – 2009
Too early I went to college, doing nothing with all the ‘The Star’ newspaper and try to pay all my attention on it in the study room. It was so cold for me, suddenly Survine ask me to accompany her for lunch so we went for Nando’s Restaurant for the nice lunch time. We gossip all the time and chat for thing we both agree. Want to know? Yet you will have no chance to do so because it is a secret!
I was late in the class, but Miss Cheng didn’t scold at me for they are having their presentation in the class that I have did it on Monday. I then use the time to prepare account journal and file, Shyen keep asking me to finish up the group discussion presentation in time but I didn’t have enough of information to do so. It is his turn and other buddies’ turns to present and they all look excited.

Nice performance to you all. After the class, I rush to college bus back home and I meet a nice girl (year2) student who willing to share her seat with me and talk to me although we don’t know each another. After I reach at brother in law’s shop, he sends me back to home. On the way round, the police block out the roadway and many witnesses all around the old building. What’s going on? Can someone tell us? We stop and look on the building and found nothing so we continue to go home. We argue that that may be someone try to commit suicide or either robbers up there. Traffic jam all over the town area.
At night we start to gossip together and luckily we didn’t get scold by daddy for we are laughing too loud. I edit my sister’s photo for her and yet she makes her ‘dear’ look like a girl after putting the fake hair on his head.

No comments: