Tuesday, November 3, 2009

如果的事 · 30 - 10 - 2009 friday sunny

Today is worst for me. After going dinner with Ewin and wait for her cousin to facial, my handphone suddenly turn off and daddy can’t get me so again I get scold by mom and dad. My sisters start to blame on me and they give warning to me if the family broke down which mean the cause is me!! Again I feel like I am staying in the hell, do you guys think that I purposely to switch it off?? Why you guys just like a bitch that don’t want to listen to what I am trying to say? This journey for choosing DMK was your plan for me and it was not what I want to be.
You guys just blaming that I was like a ‘princess’ stay at home whole day and doing nothing? 

But don’t you think about that I didn’t have any transport? I didn’t have such a great qualification to teach in primary kids’ tuition? As you know that these days’ have a great different compare to what we learn last time. Then how about you guys?? Don’t you ever think that my time has a big gap? I wake up at six when you all were still sleeping, follow daddy to bus station to take college bus to school or waiting eldest cousin to pick me after her business. 

Back home at lately six in the evening, after dinner I have to rush my homework some more have to teach Sandra homework and grammar. All my days is full like a primary kid, even worst to say that I am just like a child rush here and there to class then back home?
Mummy use to scare me that she will be going to move out of this family after my eldest sister marriage, daddy said that one day when he can’t stand for it, he will be going to kill me. So what to do? Are you tried to push me to death? In front of all people, you act like a nice and well manner parent and yet in another way round, you making fool on me. 

You have stress as you said unto me but end up I also have my own trouble to fix it. Everyone has a problem and yet you push it all to me. What to do? Teach me…

Try not to see their face, I ask my cousin to accompany me to night market either to look for shoes or some snacks to just waste the time to see those faces. I know that we have to respect elders and yet I can’t make it.

2 comments:

lyin said...

hey,what happen to u?

esther said...

don't whats going on actually..hope these few sadness will pass soon