Tuesday, November 3, 2009

如果的事 · 31 - 10 -2009 saturday sunny

Although it is the sunny day, my heart turns to rain again...

Well.. Auntie pick me to cut my hair, before that I want to dye it to red like last time, but I forget to ask her to buy the colouring for me so I can’t dye it.. no chance.
Elder sister keep on calling me to scold me on yesterday stuff.. After that I accompany my mum to visit my uncle at hospital for he is sick in can’t sleep at night and always get afraid on nothing. Sitting among all the psychological patients, I can feel sympathize to them. This is not they choose to be and yet they have to face the truth. For they are not crazy but lonely with no family besides them or some of them have a over stress to face. Some of them look normal and yet they are quiet.

Walk back from hospital to home, we went for a coffee shop for our lunch, hungry tummy calls me but I cannot taking in any food just drinks some juice. Mummy called for Pastor Steven for help to pray for our family with my dad talking nonsense to her that make her feel unsafe. I was ashame for why my family will be like this?? In front of you guys, you will just realize that 
I will face this kind of stuff and you will see I always make fun and jokes all around. For I didn’t go for the praise and worship practice with FGCJB members that I cried for few hours nonstop. Stop forcing me to death. I don’t know that what will be going to happen on me after this moment.

Quite evening in our family dinner time, I refuse to eat with them and I hate to do so. Why they cannot like others family which pay care, lovely and kindness to we, children? Taste odourless the meal. Pray to god to help to fix it. Miss the dinner time with pastor Jerry last time. Kinda miss that time which he always cares about me. How are you, pastor? Are you at the right of god’s hand in the heaven?

No comments: