Monday, November 23, 2009

如果的事 · Wednesday 18 – 11 – 2009 sunny

Sitting in my cousin’s shop (they are the vegetable manufacturer). I bought some breakfast for them because they have to wake early 3 am. Although all of them have to wake up so early yet they didn’t fell any uncomfortable as I always sitting there snoring and fell very tired.



As everyone still asleep in there softy bed, I have to wake up at 6 and then go for my cousin’s shop to wait for her to pick me to college. Why am I look tired? Last night went out to neighbourhood and steal peoples’ chicken? The answer is no!! For I have to go the shop early in the morning. Ask Helix to buy mineral water for me at 7.30 am and yet I get scold because he not yet wake up for our class is on 9 am.


Today, we can’t even go for account lecture class because tomorrow we have IT test around the corner, Timothy call me last night as we have chit chat around 3 hours in the whole midnight, end up daddy and mummy scold me because the room door didn’t close well.


Study for the IT test tomorrow, again coffee is my best ‘friend’ which always accompany me when I am burning the midnight oil. Sandra here ‘harass’ me, just want to show off that her year end holiday is near. Owhs, that is cool. Missing my ‘young’ age life.

No comments: