Friday, November 20, 2009

如果的事 · bear 17 – 11 – 2009 Tuesday sunny

It is hot afternoon as I sitting at my brother in law’s office, I feel tired and moody to finish my studies of IT notes. Another 3 more days to go on for the exam at our CA. So I have to be more hardworks on it. Although daddy is coming to pick me, I still can’t concentrate on my sleepy condition. Ah Leong (our funny buddy) buy a pack of coffee for me and yet still can’t concentrate on my work. He then go back to work now.



Just now the IT tutorial 3 make my dizzy on it. Lousy mouse can’t work well but I do finished my homework with Helix in group. He is smart to use my laptop to online and I am beside to finish the stupid no marks and no point work. The work has pass to the lecturer and going back by bus with Yvonne.


Being a broken hearted, my laptop fall down from the seat beside in the bus in the morning when I am taking bus to college. Oh no, I shouted in my heart, mind and soul. Last night too, my blue teddy don’t know why has a bad smell on it that Sandra said it smell like people urine so I go and washed it at late midnight. This morning, woke up at 6 something to wash all my clothes then rush to daddy’s car with my Mickey sport shoes and a pair of shocks. Oh my goodness!! That’s going to kill me, I wrongly take Sandra’s shocks and have no shocks to wear for daddy had gone off from home. The time when reach the hawker stall, I plan to have my ‘hokkien mee’ but the fella off today so I got to eat ‘wan tan mee’ which taste bad.


Going for the lecture class at hall ended up the class cancel for we have been waiting for such a long time. Then went to Helix’s hostel to online after they all having their breakfast, he never call me then he go for the next class so he has to drive back and pick me. What a bad day for me. Timothy kind of sad today and he said he will call me at night, alright I will be a good listen and teller.


Owhs, my left ear and teeth get a pain again.

No comments: