Tuesday, November 10, 2009

如果的事 · Queensbay 9 - 11 - 2009 monday sunny


























Sorry for my late 'submission' of my blog these few days for I am too busy on my sister's wedding stuff and my assignment is really make me dizzy.. short deadline need to finish up so much of works and yet no one could easily understand that what the lecturers want actually.. Got it? Nope.

Last Saturday, after our family meeting a home together enjoy dinner that I cooked, we went to Queensbay mall for looking any dress that suitable to mummy and me for my eldest sister's wedding. The promoter keep taking the dress whic my elder said that it is look like a sea cucmber.. well, the sales girl keep laugh and it wasn't a joke for me beause they all have already bought their own dres but me ?? Huh, that's really kill me for try otso much of dress and clothes and end up I bought a new pair of high heel which only cost RM21.60 after dscount !! nice.. Element, ban sei !!!(korea words- shout for victory)


There are new Japanese shop selling all Japanese product like cosmetic, snacks and so on. The promoter there are wearing their uniform - kimono, look cute and nice.. Kawaii 


What get from there are the slimming stickers (ginger). I do also take photo of it.


As for Sunday, doing nothing after church, try to read through my English presentation script. From my sixth sense, I know that Monday English class for sure I am the one of the 'lucky' babies.. When evening, me accompany Survine, Helix and Hao to Christian Dior looking for part time promoter for their event, we taught that we have to go through the interview session yet we easily pass..BINGO !! Next weekend have to start. After that Survine and I went to book store to buy some plasticine for her volleyball assignment which we have to do three human mould playing volleyball with a 'standard skills. I paint her board with my fingers in gold colour. 'Golden finger' she sarcastic onto me. Well,that's quite true enough that I am the third person who present. Miss Cheng (English tutor) ask me o state clearly to my point before I continue it. Before that, I keep praying that I could get enough things to share in these 7minutes, not bad I got 6 somethings.

From Yvonne, we know that Ewin admitted yesterday morning so we all went to visit her after lunch time at Loh Guan Lye hospital. Doctor said that her body lack of vitamins and for her which is 'chilli queen' has to quit this bad eating habit so no chilli for her from now onwards, thank you. She is having a funny mind that after watching that Thai horror movie 'Forbia2', she scared herself and cannot sleep for whole night in the hospital. On the other hand, Jen is back for she get a bad and serious eyesight because her contact lens are hurting to her cornea. Luckily both of these to guys are well now, so take care, dude.


Bad stomach pain is 'following' me or whole afternoon until now it still get pain. I think that just a muscle cramp. whatever... again line cannot use.. Ask Kenneth to take the JJC certificate from Lin Yin.

1 comment:

lyin said...

hey,my name also spelled wrongly...haha
should be lingyin...
oh ya,your sis gonna kahwin d ar?
congratz ya...